PRINCE2, when taught and applied intelligently, is an excellent project management methodology. It is widely used here in New Zealand and in over 100 other countries.
Organisations need projects for:
- Step Improvements
- New growth
- To cope with a changing environment
Yet many organisations struggle to make their projects successful.
Effective project management training and advice from people who have “walked the talk”, can bring:
- Better project delivery
- More effective governance
- More efficient use of resources
- Increased staff motivation
- A quicker and more flexible response to a changing world
If it is taught badly and applied without regard for the practical real world, PRINCE2 can become a barrier to successful project delivery.
By learning PRINCE2 you will learn the key ideas of Project Management and how to apply them. For example:
- You will be able to apply much of PRINCE2 even in organisations that do not use it.
- You will be able to get a quicker grasp on other Project Management Methodologies; their strengths and weaknesses.
- You will learn the language and ideas of PRINCE2 and be better able to operate within an environment that uses it.
- PRINCE2 has a system of qualifications which help to demonstrate expertise.
- It’s easier to learn and understand compared to some other Project Management methodologies.